Ovarian Cancer Community

marie3b

Just wanted you to know we're thinking of you. Today is the day for your CT scan, right? Hope it went OK. Now comes the wait, huh?
Hey Irene, mind if I join you in thinkin' of Marie today?
....hope you can sense each and every thought and prayer coming your way.
With a warm hug,
Fran
Marie, I thought about you this morning while I was drinking my Vanilla yuck stuff for my CT.  I do hope your tests come back with really good results.  Love ya honey.
Jan
Marie:

I also was thinking about you today...I hope the scan went well and you find out the results soon.  The waiting is always so hard.
Teresa
Marie,
Me too, I hope that you get good results from your scan. Keeping you in my prayers, Colleen
I watch and listen for you guys all the time. ......I am looking forward with lots of hope to the results of your tests.  I hope your waiting time is short.
Peace.
dian
Marie , I hope you get good news from your scan , I have everything crossed and am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Love Angie
Thanks for thinking of me.  The scan only took a few minutes.  They said my doc would have the results late Friday or early Monday.  Why then do I have to wait til Thurs?????? I should be good at waiting by now, but I am not.

Jan,  The vanilla yuck stuff is a treat compared to the mixed berry flavor. I have been thinking of you and hope things are going okay for you.

All,  Thank you so much for thinking of me.  I will let you all know what is going on as soon as I know something.

Much love,  Marie
Good luck, Marie.  I know how hard waiting can be.  Thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers.

Judy
Marie,
    The waiting has got to be brutal, and there isn't much on TV anymore is there? I missed the first few of A. Idol.. I don't much like the "new kid on the block" do you?
Thinking good thoughts..

Take care,
Sandy
I am irritated by the wait because I am sure my doc could give answers quicker with a little more effort on her part.  I am okay though.  I sleep and eat so I must not be too freaked out.  You are right about tv.  I can't even watch Idol try outs.  I can't stand the new judge.  I am hooked on the follow up show to Celebrity Rehab.  It is called Sober House and is on tonight. Love, Marie
Hi Marie, sounds like you have some mindless TV watching to keep you from going crazy waiting.  I saw that Sober House and it is very mindless.  

Glad it went well and I'll watch for your results.
You are so right! I also watch several hours a week of Nancy Grace..............Marie
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize