Ovarian Cancer Community

massive ovarian cyst worries before surgery

i am 25. i just found out i have a massive ovarian cyst as big as a basketball. i go under surgery on thursday morning. im very nervous about my ovaries since i dont have any children yet and i wish to have some. i wish i knew my possibilities of keeping atleast one ovary but since its so big they cant tell me anything till they cut in me. i feel like im going into depression without knowing anything. i read up online and it looks like it leans to histeretemy. i wish to hear positive feedbacks but please be honest. i feel like am loosing my faith..
Hi YenYen, I will be praying for you that at least one ovary can be saved.  Be strong, my friend.
Thank u..
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.