Ovarian Cancer Community

ovarian complex mass...is laproscope next step?

Hi everyone. I saw a gyno/oncologist and he did not seem too concerned with my utlrasound, which showed a small complex mass. He said if my next ultrasound in 4 weeks had the same mass that he wants to go in with a laproscope and take a look at it. I am so scared....I am a 2 yr thyroid cancer survivor. The waiting is awful! I know lots of you can relate. Is a complex mass more suspicious? Doc said it might just be there from ovulation. I think docs can minimize what they see to make us not worry. What do you all think?
Tomorrow I am having a diagnostic larpro with the possibility of full abdominal hyst.  The waiting has been horrid.  I'm not the most patient person in the world either.  
The other women on here who have more experience will advise you.  They are so wise and wonderful about helping answer some of your questions.
Think positive!!!  That's all we can do while we wait.  Just pray and be positive and know you have a lot of prayer warriors out there with you in their prayers.
My thoughts and prayers will be with you.
Tish
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.