Ovarian Cancer Community

ovarian cysts after a hysterectomy in 04

I had a hysterectomy in 2004 and they took everything but my left ovary... now i am getting cysts on that ovary and they are killing me.... I also have amyloidosis on my vocal cords... could these two things be related since I know you can get amyloid on major organs so far to date no one has said that i have it anywhere else or should i say it has not been detected as of yet...  my concern is i am in so much pain and not sure what else i can do aside from taking the medicine my doctor prescribed me which pain wise only lasts about and hour to an hour and 1/2 but makes me feel loopy for about 5 and i can only take every 6 hours for pain.....  any suggestions out there.... HELP I am only 38 years old and cant handle this anymore......
I've already reported you to MedHelp. This is not a place for you to promote or sell any of your "methods". You should have read the rules before you posted your nonsense...
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.