Ovarian Cancer Community

soft tissue infiltration

I have primary peritoneal cancer, diagnosed 5/06. It recurred after remission for 7 months. I have been taking various chemos, but they work for a limited period of time, a few months. My recent CAT scan shows soft tissue infiltration in the left quadrant of my abdomen, with ascites and increasing carcinomitosis. Presently I am on my 6th chemo, taxol. Can chemo be effective on the soft tissues?
looks like it redirected u to here when u were trying to post on the ovarian cancer expert forum ... i hate that ... can u try again there ?? may god richly bless u
sharon
Wish I had something to help.  I, too, am PPC (my bio has details).  Just wanted you to know that I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for an effective chemo.  Judy
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.