Ovarian Cancer Community

tell me what to do

hi i had a babey 9 month ago and my pop came abnormal during pregnancy. since i had my boy  i had 2 biobesy and 1leep. it has been 6 month.  my qustion is first i starting having painful sex and i told my dr he gave me some medcine   to take and vaginal creme for a month  that didnt help i went back and he said  it could be a scar tissue. a month ago  i start having pain my pelvic, back, and my leg all the time i move n the house it hurts. its getting more worest. the last 3 days i cant move when i sit down it gets better when i get up the  pain start. my legs are killying me i have kids i cant sit down i have to taker of them. i take codin every day now , whats wrong with me?my next apointment is in 2 weeks for my pop test.
I wonder endometriosis
tnku

Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.