Aa
A
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cancer Community
6.29k Members

what are the signs Cancer is back.

I had surgery in March.Ovarian Cancer.My last Chemo was in August,50-50 chance Cancer may come back in the next year.Im starting to feel kinda sick mostley in the morning,like morning sickness,but its not that.This started the last few days..Could this be A sign Cancer is coming back?
Sorry spelling not so great..I have an appointment in two weeks,with the Doctor who did the surgery,to check my last CT scan and blood work.
1 Responses
667078 tn?1316000935
There are usually no physical signs. The ca125 starts going up if that is accurate for you. It is for me. Then something eventually shows up on CT Scan. My ca 125 have been accurate some women they go up for no reason. Mine came back in six months. The second line chemos are not as bad as the first. I have been on Doxil for over a year you do not lose your hair.

Alex

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child