Ovarian Cysts Community

$%*#!!!!!!!

Okay, so I had surgery to remove two 9cm cysts and a large fibroid last year and everything turned out fine.  Now, after several months of exhaustion, weight gain because I couldn't exercise, etc., 6 months on Lupron shots and Welbutrin to combat the subsequent depression, I had another MRI done.  And they found two new cysts, one 5 cm, one 4cm.

Yes, Friends.  These little monsters are back.  

Has anybody else had to deal with this, A SECOND FLIPPIN' TIME...because I am borderline livid.  Please advise.
O god you poor thing I'm waiting to have my two out that's so unfair my thought are with u
Hello!  Thanks for your comment.  I'm trying to be positive, but this is such a foul thing to have to endure.  Again.

When is your procedure?
It was supposed to be 8th dec but I cancelled just not ready to put my self through it
I'm sorry to hear that. I recently had 2 large cysts removed and my gyn is making me take BC pills for 6 months straight without the placebo pack so she can monitor any additional growth. Were you on any sort of BC pills?
Sorry!  It's been a while since I checked this forum.

No, I was no on any BC pills.  I often wonder if it would have helped...
I still got mine I left them in there how are u
yes it is very possible for these to come back again and again.