Ovarian Cysts Community

4 cm cyst on right ovary

Good morning!

I'm 25 years old, childless, without any major gynecological problems.

Over the past two months I 've sometimes felt a "pulling" sensation in my lower right abdomen. my gynecologist advised me to do a transvaginal ultrasound.

I had a transvaginal ultrasound on the 16th day of my cycle (cycle 31 days) and the findings were the following:

THE UTERUS : NORMAL SIZE WITH SMOOTH AND HOMOGENOUS WALLS

ENDOMETRIUM:  1 cm THICK

LEFT OVARY IS NORMAL

RIGHT OVARY PRESENTS A CYSTIC FORMATION OF 4.1 cm  MAXIMUM DIAMETER. THE WALLS OF THE OVARY ARE THICK.

NO LIQUID IN DOUGLAS POUCH

I am so panicked! what do those findings mean?? Will i have to be operated?

I have an appointment with my doctor next week but until then agonize.

That is the inhomogeneous endometrium is bad;

The cyst in the ovary that is dangerous to the twisted mutate into something else; I read on the internet for various types of cysts, what could it be;

Thanks in advance for your interest!
HI,
There does not seem to be much in your reports that you need to worry about. The ovarian cyst is small and at present follow up will be needed. If it is a functional cyst of the ovary it should regress spontaneously. The endometrium of 1 cm thickness is not abnormal. However all findings need to be correlated clinically.
Hope this helps.