Ovarian Cysts Community

4cm clot in overy

I am house wife I was pregnent before 3 month ago but unshedule max bleeding Due to doctor opinion I take abortion and my ultrasound report says that 4cm clot in size on left ovary.  I am 23 and still have been  bleeding.plz you solve my problems and cure.and latest my ultrasound report says .7cm less in actual size
How can take action about this discease?
Precaution?
Treatment?
I wait your positve response
There is no information listed on your profile, so it is very hard to know how to answer this post.  Have you been back to the doctor, what does the doctor say to do? I think we need more information for someone to give you some suggestions.