Ovarian Cysts Community

Abdominal Mass

I have had a lot of health issues lately. I have been having trouble going to the bathroom, and i even had blood in my stool. I got a colonoscopy done and that came out normal. Ive also had this hard heavy feeling in my lower abdomen that in the morning sticks out my stomache, its really hard and scary. Like an abdominal mass. I had blood work and an ultrasound done yesterday, now i am just worried. I also have history of ovarian cysts.. I dont know what it is but I know its not normal at all. Please help.
You've done the right thing~the blood work and US should tell a lot.