Ovarian Cysts Community

Anyone experience Fluid leakage after removal of one ovary and endometrial polyps?

I had my left ovary removed and two Endometrial polyps removed from my uterus two week ago. I went to the doctor two days ago, she said everything is healing good however this just started and I don't know if it's normal or if I should call my doctor. Today I have been having a gush of clear no smell fluid like water, Everytime I go from laying down to sitting up or sitting for a period of time and getting up to walk, the gush comes out. Is this normal? Has anyone else experience this? So I contact my doctor?
COMMUNITY LEADER
It's probably "normal" but it would be best to call your doctor and make sure. Hope it's better soon!
Thank you! I sure hope so, I'll probably give them a call Monday!