Ovarian Cysts Community

Are hot flashes and night sweats related??

I am 26 yrs old and found out that I have a 4.8cm complex cyst on my right ovary.  I'm sure that I have a new one on my left ovary too (the pain is unbearable.).
I've been getting real bad hot flashes and night sweats for the last 6 months (I wake up in puddles throughout the night).  Could these be related?  I have never had anything removed...... is there a possibility I'm going through early menopause???
Yes hun I am going through the same symptoms myself, the cysts can release more hormones than usual, delay periods and cause breast pain.. I was having night sweats before I found out about the cysts.. I'm not sure its menopausal but it must cause some inbalance as I have asked myself the very same question!
Thanks for the response.  Everyone around me is telling me I'm crazy!  I just wish it would all go away!
I have the same usdue
I have the same issue