A
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
6.07k Members
187666 tn?1331176945

Bearx2 surgery on Monday...

My notes say your surgery is on Monday. Is that still a go? If you're feeling nervous, give us a "call" and we'll tell a joke or two to make you smile.   Irene
7 Responses
654396 tn?1237512512
Hi Irene.  I'm sorry, I didn't see your note until this morning.  :)

Yes, we are still a go!!  Curious though....I started AF this morning (WAY EARLY)....will that be a problem?  

Yes......nervous.......BRING ON THE JOKES.  :)  
483733 tn?1326802046
Good luck tomorrow. We will be thinking of you and anxious to hear how you are doing.  Hope prep isn't too hard on you and that you can find a way to relax.

Hugs, Trudie
Good luck tomorrow

Will be thinking of you xxx
187666 tn?1331176945
You may have heard these but maybe they'll make you smile:

Only in America do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and  put our useless junk in the garage.

Only in America do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.

(Someone must have better jokes than these.)
356929 tn?1246393356
Just to say Good luck.. I'm sure all will be o.k and I'll be thinking of you !! Let us know as soon as you feel able to post !! Happy Thanksgiving !!!

Sandy
654396 tn?1237512512
THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU LADIES!!!!!  YOU MAKE A WOMAN FEEL LIKE SHE'S GOT AN ARMY BEHIND HER!!!!!!!!!  AMAZING!!!!  THANK YOU!!
Have an Answer?
Top Women's Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.