Ovarian Cysts Community

Bearx2 surgery on Monday...

My notes say your surgery is on Monday. Is that still a go? If you're feeling nervous, give us a "call" and we'll tell a joke or two to make you smile.   Irene
Hi Irene.  I'm sorry, I didn't see your note until this morning.  :)

Yes, we are still a go!!  Curious though....I started AF this morning (WAY EARLY)....will that be a problem?  

Yes......nervous.......BRING ON THE JOKES.  :)  
Good luck tomorrow. We will be thinking of you and anxious to hear how you are doing.  Hope prep isn't too hard on you and that you can find a way to relax.

Hugs, Trudie
Good luck tomorrow

Will be thinking of you xxx
You may have heard these but maybe they'll make you smile:

Only in America do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and  put our useless junk in the garage.

Only in America do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.

(Someone must have better jokes than these.)
Just to say Good luck.. I'm sure all will be o.k and I'll be thinking of you !! Let us know as soon as you feel able to post !! Happy Thanksgiving !!!

Sandy
THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU LADIES!!!!!  YOU MAKE A WOMAN FEEL LIKE SHE'S GOT AN ARMY BEHIND HER!!!!!!!!!  AMAZING!!!!  THANK YOU!!