Ovarian Cysts Community
5.99k Members

Bleeding for almost 11 days and having dermoid cyst on the right ovary does it goin

Hi I need  some help I've been bleeding for 11days. Now. At first before I got bleeding I feel headache I don't know the cause I just ignore it then the other day that what I saw that there's a spotting of blood until it changes to medium I didn't  feel any pain and my menstruation supposed to be  January 1 but I I've read some of statement that if the bleeding  goes 12 days then I have to see a doctor problem is there is no doctors in hospital now a

1 Responses
IM actually stress I'd like to get another transvaginal ultrasound. To see if it's. Growing but no doctors until next year is it's going to be bad for my health if im not going to see a doctor now
1 Comments
This happened to me as well.  Bled for about a month. Went to the dr, ultrasound found a cyst. I got it removed.
Have an Answer?
Top Women's Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
Learn About Top Answerers
Ovarian Cysts Community
5.99k Members
8.7k Questions
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.