Ovarian Cysts Community

Bleeding for almost 11 days and having dermoid cyst on the right ovary does it goin

Hi I need  some help I've been bleeding for 11days. Now. At first before I got bleeding I feel headache I don't know the cause I just ignore it then the other day that what I saw that there's a spotting of blood until it changes to medium I didn't  feel any pain and my menstruation supposed to be  January 1 but I I've read some of statement that if the bleeding  goes 12 days then I have to see a doctor problem is there is no doctors in hospital now a

IM actually stress I'd like to get another transvaginal ultrasound. To see if it's. Growing but no doctors until next year is it's going to be bad for my health if im not going to see a doctor now
This happened to me as well.  Bled for about a month. Went to the dr, ultrasound found a cyst. I got it removed.