Ovarian Cysts Community

CYST not cancer

Sorry bout the topic.

Ok well I'm 13 and I have a 7cm by 5 cm cyst on my right ovary. i'm having key hole surgery on it in the next couple of weeks (there have been problems about it because I'm under 16) and I wanted to know how long the recovory would take. I'm about 5'3 inches and weigh between 8 and a half, and 9 stone if that helps, so i'm a medium/small size.

Thanx
Usually, with that type of surgery you will recover quickly.  Pain meds really help keep you comfortable.  You will be sore and should take care not to lift anything or do too much too soon.   You are so young!   Wishing you a quick recovery!
Thanx. yeah, my mums been really worried and i'm like its not that big and she says its bout the size of an orange in so it is big. But i'm not that worried just cant wait to get rid of it.

Do you no how to edit your post because it was in the wrong forum so i put the title nand the quick sorry and then they moved and i dont know how to edit it? :S
From what I've heard recovery from keyhole surgery is quick, although im having the traditional open surgery so i never really looked into it.
I know it suck horridly to have to deal with this now, but thankfully yours into too big and it will be tinly little scars youll have left that at your age should almost disapear quick!
Good luck with your surgery! I hope your wait for surgery is short and quick! And you heal fast!