Ovarian Cysts Community

Can an ovarian cyst make you unable to digest food?

I have been very sick for a month..stomach pain back pain, blood in the stool, bladder urgency and acid reflux..Can a 3.5 cm cyst do all this..I am at the end of my rope..working FT and in school FT while being in agony.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Generally, you would not have all these symptoms with a 3.5cm ovarian cyst. However, cysts affect some women much more than others. So I suppose it is possible. Have you seen a doctor?
Yes...urinary and rectal bleeding...can't eat....think thay are not related.
Have you been to the doctor as of yet?  I'm not sure these are symptoms of just a cyst, sweetie.  Let us know what the doctor says!
As it turns out..it is a lesion..not sure really what the difference is. Anyway..seeing the doc today!
Ovarian cysts can cause serious symptoms such as pelvic pain, pain during sex, pain in the thighs and lower back, pain during menstruation, abnormal vaginal bleeding and so on.