Can some one please paraphrase the results

I'm freaking out, I'm not sure what this really means can someone help? On Nov 16 I had my first ultrasound and it showed a 7cm cyst and May 19 I had another one and this are the results.. does this mean it's cancerous?

PROCEDURE:            ULTRASOUND OF THE PELVIS, TRANSABDOMINAL AND ENDOVAGINAL

COMPARISON:           Sansum , US, US PELVIC W TRANSVAGINAL, 11/30/2016, 15:21.

INDICATIONS:            OVARIAN CYST

TECHNIQUE:              Pelvic ultrasound using transabdominal and endovaginal technique.

FINDINGS:                  
UTERUS:                     7.9 x 3.3 x 4.1 cm.  Anteverted.  No myometrial abnormality.  The endometrial stripe is normal at 2-3 mm.
ADNEXAE:                  There is a persistent large cystic lesion in the right adnexa.  The lesion measures on the order of 8.4 cm in maximal diameter.  It is difficult to compare the size of the lesion with the previous study, as on the comparison study this cyst was
ovoid in shape and now has a more lobulated contour.  It may be slightly larger.  Not noted on the comparison study but visible today are areas of mural thickening, and on some of the images there is suggestion of a shadowing mural nodule.  The right
ovary is not confidently visualized; some of the soft tissue along the margins of this lesion could represent ovarian tissue.

The left ovary is normal.

CUL-DE-SAC:             Normal.  No fluid or mass.  
OTHER:                       Negative.  

CONCLUSION:          
Persistent large cystic lesion in the right adnexa, with areas of mural thickening and probable nodularity.  On some of the images there is suggestion of a shadowing mural nodule.  This large lesion could represent a dermoid.  Consider further evaluation
with MRI for more definitive characterization.

If it was cancerous my PCP would of called instead of send the results via internet so I can see right?
They are describing what they can see with an ultrasound.  Ultrasounds are not the best at visualizing soft tissue, trying to tell anything about the tissue of an ovary (versus a fluid-filled sac) is like groping around in your closet at night trying to tell the difference between a navy-blue pump and a black pump from the light of one puny light bulb up high.   The report says, logically enough, that because of how little an ultrasound can discern, the lesion or cyst merits looking at with an MRI.  

My guess is that if it strongly suggested cancer such that even an ultrasound could tell it likely was, the doctor would have called you or had you booked for a biopsy.  If it didn't suggest anything to be concerned about (such as a garden-variety fluid-filled ovarian cyst such as women often get), the ultrasound tech or doctor reading the u/s would not have said to get an MRI.  Where you are is that they want to know what it is.  

An MRI of the ovary will provide tons of information. Call your doc to ask if anything about that shape (lobed vs. oval) might mean something serious is already indicated, or if it is merely unexplained.  Ask whether an ectopic molar pregnancy is totally ruled out, and a dermoid cyst.  Tell the doc you are suffering in the absence of information and are getting frightened it is cancer and feel like nobody is telling you anything.  Get the MRI right away.

Good luck!  
So why you're saying if it would been "cancer" she would of called instead of just posting the results??

She just left this message along with the results -

"Your pelvic ultrasound shows persistent right sided ovarian cyst which changed in shape slightly maybe slightly larger. I recommend you consult in gynecology to discuss further treatment, possible removal."

I hate that the weekend is on the way, because all I'm doing is stressing out more and googling all the time ...
What do you mean when you say "I hate that the weekend is on the way?"  Today is Sunday where I am, meaning it is already the weekend.  Call the doctor tomorrow and say you are very distressed and need the MRI now.
What you're saying ** sorry not "why"
I agree with Annie... couldn't have explained it better!

And keep in mind that ovarian cancer is rare if you do not have a genetic predisposition. With the average woman's lifetime risk being less than 2% (1.3% per SEER stats) the odds are very much in your favor.

That being said, this cyst may still need to be surgically removed since it has grown and is somewhat large. But benign cysts can get quite large; size is not an indication of whether or not a cyst is malignant. If surgery is necessary, it is best to have just the cyst removed (cystectomy) and preserve as much ovarian tissue as possible. Removal of an ovary (or any part of the "reproductive" system) can permanently impair ovarian hormone production and the ovaries produce hormones a woman's whole life to keep her healthy in every way (heart, bones, brain, muscles, joints, mood, skin, hair, etc.).

Please keep us posted. Best of luck!
If the radiologist saw signs of it being cancer the report would have to I nclude something along the lines of “malignancy cannot be excluded”

I code for radiologists all day long. It probably is a dermoid which are rarely cancerous. But unfortunately don’t resolve on their own. I had one removed about 2 months ago. But you should be in the clear from anything cancerous.