Ovarian Cysts Community

Compelx & Septated cysts

Does anyone know the difference between a complex ovarian cyst and a septated ovarian cyst?  And should I be worried about "free fluid in the cul-de-sac".....how does 'free' fluid get in the cul-de-sac and where the heck is my "cul-de-sac"?
thanks for any help....!
I'm not an expert, but from what I've learned with my own septated and/or complex cyst, complex means that it has both solid parts and liquid/fluid parts.  Septated means that it has a septation or a wall inside it of some sort.  My gyn told me that sometimes two cysts next to each other can look like a larger septated cyst on a pelvic ultrasound, but I believe they can distinguish better if you have the transvaginal ultrasound.  My US report said "no fluid in the culdesac," which is (again, this is my non-expert understanding of what I've read and been told) sort of behind the uterus.  It's also called Pouch of Douglas, which offends me for some reason.  I have NO idea if I read this or am making it up, but it might mean that you had a cyst rupture.

There should be some more knowledgeable people around here soon...