Ovarian Cysts Community

Cyst vs. Pregnancy No period 3 months

I am 39 years old.This is month 3 with no period.In October when I had my last menstrual period, I had been bleeding huge clots so there I went to the hospital and there I was told I had a cyst on my left ovary.I have always been very irregular, but now in the middle of January and being the 3rd month without a period and always being irregular, I am questioning a little if pregnancy can be a possibility.Ive read alot that people with cysts have alot of pain and I am not.Just within the last couple of days I began to have hot, tingly tenderness in my left breast, which never happens, even when my monthly comes.I have on a few occasions metal taste in my mouth and some back pain, which can be caused from exercising.I have a Doctors appointment next Thursday,I will wait till then to have a pregnancy test.I know the symptoms can be very similar to pregnancy.Is it normal to not have pain with a Cyst? I'm just trying to get some more insight? Perhaps I could be getting ready to start my monthly too Please anyone with your experiences.Just trying to figure out what's going on with me. Thank You
I can't see where I can edit, I forgot to mention that it seems like It seems like I've been pretty thirsty this last week, I Always have water and am constantly drinking throughout the day.I wonder if there could be something more going on too.
COMMUNITY LEADER
How did your appointment go? Did you do a pregnancy test?
The Doctor did run a pregnancy test, it turned out negative. I was sent to go for a transvaginal sonogram and it turned out that I did have a cyst still. They're keeping an eye on it