Aa
A
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
6.03k Members

Cyst vs. Pregnancy No period 3 months

I am 39 years old.This is month 3 with no period.In October when I had my last menstrual period, I had been bleeding huge clots so there I went to the hospital and there I was told I had a cyst on my left ovary.I have always been very irregular, but now in the middle of January and being the 3rd month without a period and always being irregular, I am questioning a little if pregnancy can be a possibility.Ive read alot that people with cysts have alot of pain and I am not.Just within the last couple of days I began to have hot, tingly tenderness in my left breast, which never happens, even when my monthly comes.I have on a few occasions metal taste in my mouth and some back pain, which can be caused from exercising.I have a Doctors appointment next Thursday,I will wait till then to have a pregnancy test.I know the symptoms can be very similar to pregnancy.Is it normal to not have pain with a Cyst? I'm just trying to get some more insight? Perhaps I could be getting ready to start my monthly too Please anyone with your experiences.Just trying to figure out what's going on with me. Thank You
2 Responses
I can't see where I can edit, I forgot to mention that it seems like It seems like I've been pretty thirsty this last week, I Always have water and am constantly drinking throughout the day.I wonder if there could be something more going on too.
COMMUNITY LEADER
How did your appointment go? Did you do a pregnancy test?
1 Comments
The Doctor did run a pregnancy test, it turned out negative. I was sent to go for a transvaginal sonogram and it turned out that I did have a cyst still. They're keeping an eye on it
Have an Answer?
Top Women's Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.