Ovarian Cysts Community
Hi all,

I've been having chronic lower abdominal pain since the beginning of January. My doctor thought it was my gallbladder so she referred me to a surgeon and he took it out. After the surgery, the same exact pain was still there. Sometimes its dull, sometimes sharp.

Then, over the weekend, I began developing severe back pain. I've been to the doctor a few times and she mentioned doing a vaginal ultrasound for an ovarian cyst.

My symptoms are: abdominal pain, back pain, extreme fatigue, nausea occasionally pain in my vulva that's dull, and irregular period.

I know no one here is a doctor and can;t diagnose me, but I was hoping so see if anyone had a similar experience and what happened.

Thanks!

Jess
I think the transvaginal ultrasound it the best choice.  Your symptoms do sound like an ovarian cyst, but some are vague and could be caused from other conditions.  The ultrasound will let you know if you have a cyst.  It is important to rule that out since you have many symptoms that have persisted.  Good luck on finding answers.

Shelly