Ovarian Cysts Community

Does this sound like fibroids, cysts, or cancer?

I'm 37, 4 kids, have been having some crazy symptoms and have been looking at so much info online about of fibroids, ovarian cysts, and ovarian cancer. All of these seem to have very similar symptoms. Obviously,I should just go to the doctor, but I'm worried and would like to know anyone elses opinion on this. Ex : Is there any specific symptom out there that I'll know is a huge red flag for cancer? So far mine have been 25-30 pound weight gain since having last child ( had almost lost it all, but then started packing it on suddenly) , the gross hair growth thing, inner thigh pain, back pain like beginning labor, cramps off and on all the time, constipation sometimes, irregular periods, and in between spotting and gross brown spotting, sometimes painful intercourse (usually painful the next day), bloating at different times during the month, unexplained severe fatigue sometimes. I've also had these middle of the night excruciating pains that feel like every organ is being ripped out, to the point that I'm sweating and about to pass out. I thought that might be a cyst bursting. Any thoughts other than I'm stupid and need to get to a Dr. soon? Thanks.
Hi, you're not stupid.  You do need to copy all that you've written and take it to your PCP and/or GYN.  Don't ignore what your going through and I would suggest not looking up all the symptoms online.  Too much information and too confusing.

If it's found that you have cysts there is a cyst forum that is very helpful.

Take care.
had lots of same symptoms (including the four kids :-))  I also worried about ovarian cancer...went to see DR and found out I had a complex cyst they are removing tomorrow.  In addition to that though, the fatigue, weight gain, pain, etc. led them to check my thyroid.  It came back as severely hypothyroid.  It might be something worth checking into with your doctor.  That is a simple fix with medication.  I look forward to not starting my days as worn down as I finished the previous one!!!