Ovarian Cysts Community

Enlarged ovary? Should I seek a second opinion??

I've had lower right abdominal pain for years. I just went for my second ultrasound and was told the same... normal... however, looking at my results, my right ovary seems quite large... volume of left is 7ml. Volume of right ovary is 26ml. And the images make them look quite different also. They didnt note any masses or cysts. Is it really normal? Or should I seek a second opinion?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Have you considered that it could be a non-gynecologic problem such as bowel, gallbladder or something like interstitial cystitis?