Getting a 5.2 cm complex cyst removed next week

I've been reading this blog ever since I found out I have a 5.2 cm cyst on my right ovary. It's been extremely helpful. In June I woke up to find 3 giant ball spots at the top of my hair. I immediately made an appointment with my dermatologist who took one look and diagnose me with alopecia. She had no answers for me as to why I developed it. There is no family history of alopecia. She suggested I go to my GP and have blood work done. The following day I did that and shortly after received results that all suggested everything was normal. But I was left with this uneasy feeling that it was something else. Around the same time I started noticing that my periods were coming every 3 weeks so I finally decided to go to my OBGYN. He sent me for an ultrasound at the beginning of October and they found that I had this 5.2 centimeter cyst on my right ovary. I went back a month later and it was still there hadn't change in size so I'm scheduled to have it removed next week. Much like some of the other women I have also to been experiencing frequent urination, stomach pain, lower back pain, extreme breast pain, headaches and acne. My period now has been MIA since September and I'm not pregnant. I also gained an unexplained 20 lbs in the last year. I haven't  been unable to lose any weight. I'm hoping this surgery to remove the cyst (not my ovary) is the answer to all my issues. Last year in September I had a sling put in because my bladder had fallen and while they were in there they did a posterior and anterior repair. I don't think the two are related but this is been a pretty painful 14 months for me. Wish me luck I'll post next week after my surgey.
We had our surgeries around the same time. I had mine nov 22, 2017! So cool
the truth is that , after operation some ovarian cysts  still grow back again  . be caurageuse