Ovarian Cysts Community

Has anyone had success with Lupron shrinking cyst so surgery not necessary?

Has anyone been treated with Lupron and it successfully shrank a cyst so that surgery was not necessary?  I am on month 4 of lupron, my doc is hoping surgery won't be necessary if the lupron shrinks the cyst. I haven't had any cyst pain the past 6 weeks or so, so my hope is that is is shrinking. I had my right ovary and a cyst removed 6 months ago and don't want to go through another surgery on the left side and risk losing my left ovary!  Hoping cyst will go away! THANKS FOR ALL FEEDBACK!!
Hi there.  I had a 6 cm endometrioma and adhesions from endometriosis and two years ago, I had a laparotomy (C-section surgery) and then I was given the 3-month Lupron shot, and thank God, there is no sign of any cyst or any adhesions from endometriosis, and I am ttc.  For me the surgery plus the Lupron helped me out, and as far as I know, they opererate cysts that are 5 or more centimeters. But if you are pain free and it is actually shrinking, it may be possible.  The only thing is to do TVU to get checked.  In any case, in this forum there are a lot of ladies who have been through so much who could be of a lot of help.  If you have any other questions or doubts, talk to your doctor or if I can be of any help, let me know.

Best wishes,

Neta