Have this ever happened to you?

I am a 29 year female who was diagnosed with PCOS a couple of years ago. In 2019 I had protected intercourse with a well endowed man and it lead to me having to force myself to urinate for awhile. I would hunch over to apply pressure for urination. Eventually my urinating returned to normal, however I do believe by me forcing, applying pressure and being hunched over has aggravated my ovarian cysts because I know feel aches whenever I lay down for bed with my legs raised to the side, even if I sit up I can feel the ache from both ovaries. Could it be the cysts?
COMMUNITY LEADER
I suppose it is possible. Has it improved since you posted? I hope so!
When is the last time you had a pelvic exam?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cysts Community