Ovarian Cysts Community

Help! Conflicting scans

I had a hysterectomy 9/09 with ovaries intact.  Recently ive been experiencing pain and had a CT, it showed Bilateral Complex Adnexal Cysts with small amouth of free fluid in cul de sac.  The cysts measured 2.0cm and 1.8cm.  I had a US afterwards to get a closer look and nothing was found.  How is that possible?  How can a CT see one thing and an  US nothing?  My Doctor just said "all looks good".  Like I should forget about it all.   Someone please explain how this could happen, possible scenarios.  Could the CT have been wrong? or is the US wrong?  Obviously something is off.
Just get copies of the report to see what they say.  If you don't understand, post a new question with at least the impressions typed in, and we can tell you what they mean.  
It could be that the cysts resolved themselves. Did the pain diminish at all? I had an ultrasound miss a cyst twice though- MRI found it after they the u/s couldn't find anything
I put in original post exactly what the scans said, that's what was so confusing to me.
I've asked to have another scan in 6 weeks as a follow up.