I should know by now but this is different!

OK, so I have another cyst and naturally I have some abdominal discomfort from it but there are a lot of other things going on too.  For one my back hurts right where the cyst is.  And secondly my bowels are messed up!  They are full of mucous and there are streaks of dark red blood in it.  I also am having some sort of anal protrusion.  I am convinced it isn't a hemmrhoid but I have no idea what it is.  It doesn't bleed and it isn't painful.  THe other night I had intense throbbing where the cyst is and thought maybe it ruptured and then all this other stuff started happening.  Any ideas or suggestions?  i do have a dr's appointment at noon today just wanted the feedback from my friends here.

I've got another one too.  It is normal to have the back pain and messed up bowels.  Mine are as well as my bladder.  However, the mucous and blood do not sound right.  You  may have two different issues here.  Please let us know what the doctor says.
Trudie.....Genius as ever!  It is in fact two seperate issues.  I had an ultrasound today and my cyst did rupture and 4 new ones about 1 centimeter a piece have popped up to take it's place.  The other issue is definately GI related.  I have an appointment on Wednesday for that.  In the mean time I have had my blood drawn and tomorrow morning I have to turn in my stool samples...isn't that fun?  So I'll keep everyone posted.  

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cysts Community