Ovarian Cysts Community

Is a small hard pea sized lump serious?

Obviously I know you aren’t doctors and I have an appt but it’s 3 weeks out. Ok so, I found a pea sized lump inside my vagina, I also have this mole that keeps going away and coming back beside my clitoris, and I’ve been having irregular periods and spotting for 5-6 months. I’m 25 and have had kids and I’m so nervous
COMMUNITY LEADER
The lump may be a cyst. Don't know about the mole. Let us know how your appointment goes.
Lumps occasionally develop in or around the vagina. There are a variety of causes for these bumps, including vaginal cysts, genital warts, pressure from an adjacent organ, vaginal skin tags, vaginal angiomyxoma, and vaginal cancer. If you discover a lump on your vaginal wall, see your doctor for further evaluation and management.

Source: https://www.healthline.com/health/vaginal-health/when-i-finger-myself-i-feel-a-hard-lump-inside