Ovarian Cysts Community

Left Lower Quadrant and Inguinal Pain

I have an LLQ pain that has been going on for, i think, 6 mos now. I was diagnosed before to have cervicitis and was prescribed to take in antibiotics and use polycresulin. Fortunately, i was cured. I am really worried though, that since then, I have been experiencing this mild to moderate LLQ pain, so I decided to consult an OB/Gyne and she had me undergo a Trans Vag UTZ wherein, the result was normal. I was prescribed to take Vit B complex with paracetamol for a month to check if it is just pain related to nerve impairment or something like that. I did, but still, the pain is there. I also have a thoraco-lumbar scoliosis, which my OB suspects to be related also to the pain. I just recently had a physical exam and upon palpating on my LLQ, it was quite painful. I'm now recommended to undergo a whole abdml UTZ. I'm not quite sure what the diagnosis would be but i am afraid it would be something that would concern my reproductive system. what could be the possible result? pls help. thank you

Well, since you had the TVUS and it was normal, that sounds like whatever it may be doesn't involve the ovaries. Perhaps if you posted on the "Womens Health "Forum , someone may be able to assist you.

Good luck......