Ovarian Cysts Community

MRI test and norethindrone

My gyn put me on norethindrone on Wednesday. I'm having my MRI on Saturday. Will the effects of the norethindrone affect the results of the MRI? She put me on it she says to stop the bleeding from my thickened uterine lining but I don't want to be on something that will effect the results of an MRI. I've been on the norethindrone for two days now - MRI is tomorrow. I am hoping there will be no adverse relationship with the two that will effect MRI results.
There is plenty of time gap between the dose of Norethndrone and the MRI. Taking this drug will not effect the MRI.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.