Ovarian Cysts Community

No free fluid in the pelvis. Good sign?

Hi all. During my ultrasound there was no fluid found in my pelvis, cul-de-sac or Morrion's pouch. But the cyst is complex and possibly a cystic neoplasm. So does this sound like a good sign to anyone? Or does anyone know of anyone whoes cyst turned out to be malignant even tho they had no free fluid during their first ultrasound?

I don't have my results formally gone over with me until the 7th so I am kinda in the dark and grasping at straws here. Sorry if I am asking too many questions this is all new to me!!!

((((Big Hugs))))
Lisa
Fluid can be an indicator of menstruation, cyst rupture or ascites in a person who has Cancer.  It is not an indicator of what the underlying problem is.  Unfortunately I don't thilnk you're going to be able to figure out anything more until the 7th.
You're right I need to try and relax a bit about this and just let Thursday get here when it gets here! It is just so hard to wait!!!!!  I really appreciate you taking the time to reply tho!!!

Lisa
I have the same thing ..Someone tell me what does no free fluid in the pelvis mean ?