Ovarian Cysts Community

Ovarian Cyst Removal Recovery. Help!!!!!!

I'm 22 years old and I had a 10 cm dermoid cyst (tumor) and my right ovary removed on November 30th. I was in the hospital for 2 days. I had a very speedy recovery and most of the pain has gone away. I have a six inch incision that is mostly healed, but tender at the touch. Its been four weeks and everything has been going pretty well. For about two days I've been having gas and bloating, and so now i'm starting to feel discomfort on the side where everything was removed. It's only a mild pain, and nothing compared to the pain I felt when I first found out about this tumor. I am only paranoid, because I never had any symptoms for a dermoid cyst. This was a major surgery  and healing on the inside takes way longer than it does to heal from the outside. So I get that I am going to be sensitive for a couple of months with any type of discomfort in that area.

Has anyone else experienced this? How was your healing process??? Please help I just need some peace of mind!!!!
Were you given stool softeners to take while on your pain medications?  It could be gas or something as gas pain does feel a lot like cyst-related pain at times when it gets bad enough.
I wasn't given any at the time, but its been like 3 weeks since I've been off of my pain meds, and this pain (like cramping now) just started.
Hmm..  Are your bowel movements regular (at least one every other day?).  Even if they are, you could try something like drinking some Metamucil to kind of help make it easier.  No guarantee this will help, but it's something to try.  If this pain gets worse or doesn't go away in a week, I would schedule an appointment with your gynecologist (or surgeon if possible) to discuss this.