Ovarian Cysts Community

Ovarian cyst or pregnancy?

I'm 20 and for the past 6/7 days, I've had pressure in my abdomen. It started off like an ache in both sides but it's mostly been on the right side. Sometimes, it eases off a bit throughout the day, especially if I keep busy and don't think about it.

The thing is I've never had anything like this before and it feels strange. I've been urinating a lot and I've been really hungry. I've also had quite a lot of cervical fluid so I'm not sure if this is an ovarian cyst, pregnancy, or something else?

I know that the one way to determine if it's an ovarian cyst is through an ultrasound but I'm not sure how long I'll have to wait. I can't take a pregnancy test yet as I have at least a week and a half until I'm expecting my period so I'm not sure how accurate the test would be. I'm getting really worried at this point and any thoughts would be appreciated.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Have you done a pregnancy test yet?