Ovarian Cysts Community

Ovarian cyst with a contiguous complex cyst, hemorrhagic

I had an ultrasound done on my right ovary, can you please explain these below results? Also should I be worried about my ovary size because the normal size is 1.5 cm?
findings: the right ovary is enlarged measuring 7.6 x 4.4 x 3.7 cm with a relatively large right ovarian probable simple cyst measuring 4.1 x 4.1 x 4.2 cm with a contiguous complex cyst possibly a hemorrhagic cyst measuring 3.2 x 3.1 x 4.1 cm
COMMUNITY LEADER
It's normal for the ovary to get cysts. Sometimes they get larger than "normal" but they usually go away on their own. They will make the ovary look large since they are attached to it.  

It sounds like you have two, a simple cyst and probably a hemorrhagic (blood filled) cyst. Both of these types almost always go away on their own within a few months. Your doctor will probably want to do another ultrasound in a month or two to see if they resolved or are shrinking.
This is my second Ultrasound, my first was in 2015. The cyst has not gone away unfortunately. I went to my doctor's appt and agreed to laparoscopy surgery because the cyst grew and it's causing more discomfort. The Dr will be doing laparoscopy and test the cyst, if anything is bad he will have to do a laparotomy and remove my right ovary.
That's good to hear that he will only remove the cyst(s) and save your ovary if the biopsy is negative / benign. I hope all goes well! Please keep us posted.
thank you, sure will