Ovarian Cysts Community

Pelvic Ultrasound events and technician reaction has me worried.....

Today i went for a pelvic ultrasound which I was already nervous about because Dr suspects cysts but didn't schedule a follow-up. What was supposed to be a 30 minute test turned into an hour. The tech kept asking if I've had cervical problems in the past or family members. Then took some pictures with colors. Then during the intravaginal part she asked if she could bring in the other tech to help because he has 11 more years experience. He asked if I've had a history of infections and took some pictures himself. The 1st tech then had him look some of the pictures she had taken earlier(of what organs idk) and some of them had colors added to them too. This in itself freaked me out but then at the end the tech asked if I had a follow up scheduled. I ss8d no she said it would probably be Monday (Today is Friday) when radiologist reads it and writes report so if I don't hear from doctor by Tuesday I should the doc. This has me freaked out!! Dies this mean they saw something? I know I've on and off pain that's been more often and worse lately with pain. Thank you for any help or comments. I'm scared almost every cancer has been in my family and it's going to be a long weekend. Just needed to talk
COMMUNITY LEADER
Have you heard from the doctor?