Ovarian Cysts Community

Please help

Hi, I had my ultrasound done not while ago, and it came that I have heterogenious uterus, and cyst on my left ovary as well as 29 mm fibroid. Could you please explain what are my chances and what is this all means. I am 43 but its just you are talking to a child in this aspect. thank you so much for your time
Hi I thought this might help it explains what heterogeneous uterus is and can be caused from:    http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Ovarian-Cancer/What-is-a-heterogeneous-uterus/show/511755

As far as cyst goes- is your simple or complex? Most likely you will have to have repeat ultrasound to see if goes away on its own or not. I am going through same things and am scared myself. I hope everything goes good for you.
Thank you so very much, that helped a lot. I do hope everything will go well for you as well. Thanks again.