Ovarian Cysts Community

Polycyctic ovaries

I got the results for a pelvic ultrasound today and they have found i have polycystic ovaries.
Right Ovary = 14.9cc (is that big?) with 17follicles
Left Ovary = 8.9cc with 12 follicules

QS -> Is it normal to have so many little cysts?
QS -> why is right cyst so much larger? A few years ago my right ovary was only 6cc. 2years ago right ovary was 10cc and left was 11cc. Is there any size that is "too big?"

I had very regular periods from when i got them as a teenager to 12-24montsh ago. I used to have it starting on same date of month, exact same time with NO pain before and during periods.
Now everytime i get my period its all becoming more irrelgar - my pain almost paralyses me it is so bad, 2 days before my period until a day or two into it. My periods have been starting at different dates, can be as early as 2 weeks before expected or arrive up to 3weeks after it is due. I have major clotting in my periods as well.

QS --> I have had no had a clear papsmear (low squamous cell found) and was wonering at all if it is related.

QS -> What do i actually do now? I dont really understand- where too from here with my ovaries?
HI,
The multiple small cysts are characteristic of PCOS. This may be causing irregular periods, heavy bleeding and pains. Treatment with drugs like metformin and birth control pills may help. Consult a gynaecologist for an evaluation. Hope this helps.
Take care and good luck.