Recovery time Laproscopic ovary/cyst fallopian tube removal?

So I am 46 and just had laprascopic surgery to remove a 8.5cm cyst along with left ovary, both fallopian tubes, a 6.5 cm fibroid and a small cyst on my right ovary removed.  The dr said I would be feeling better in 2 weeks.  I am about 13 days out from the procedure and I feel worse.  I had my post opp appt and she felt that I was in more pain than she expected.  She also said I have a blood hematoma  behind my belly button that is fairly large and probably causing me pain.  Has anyone had similar issues with feeling bad still a few weeks out from their surgery?  I read some older posts, but I am hoping someone with a more recent surgery in the past couple of years could tell me their experience.  
COMMUNITY LEADER
I am sorry your recovery has been slower than expected. How are you doing now? Are you having any symptoms of low hormones since one of your ovaries was removed?
Hello there.  How are you feeling now?  Is there any update to your situation?  We'd love to hear from you.

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cysts Community