Recurring Ovarian Cyst--22 yrs old

Hey! Looking for suggestions, sometimes I feel like I'm the only person going through this since I don't know anyone my age having these problems. Feel free to leave ANY advice! I go back to the Dr in 3 weeks & I'm undecided about a 2nd opinion..

In 2010 I was having severe pain in my lower stomach, side & back- lots of pressure- tired feeling- etc. I went to my M.D. several times within a 3 month period & they kept diagnosing me with bowel problems, kidney stones, etc.. Since I worked for my M.D. I tried not to make it a big deal & deal with the pain- no medicine he gave me helped AT ALL. I was constantly in pain & made it hard to work! Finally, I decided I needed to find answers, something wasn't right & I needed to fix whatever it was- I scheduled an appt with my OBGYN- I had previously been to him 3 mo prior (didn't find anything wrong) when I went for my appt I told him everything that had been going on & told him I felt like ppl were starting to think I was making it up (even my MOM!) so we had 1 shot to find out what it was since it was effecting every aspect of my life! He ran several test & decided to do a vaginal ultrasound- which is when he found a para-tubal cyst on my left ovary/tube- he compared its size to a grapefruit-he immediately scheduled surgery for the following week.. (I was taking birth control at the time) I was really nervous- I had no health problems- 20yr old at the time- & never had surgery. The following week I went under the knife- he had to do laparotomy surgery (which left me with a huge scar, although with time it is looking better!) to remove it, while he was removing that cyst he found another fairly big cyst (compared to a lemon) on my right ovary, he removed it as well... after I had surgery it took several weeks to recover.. after recovering I felt like a new person! I had forgotten what it felt like not to hurt & have that pressure feeling!! He warned us that it could come back, but with my age he didn't want to jump into a hysterectomy. Everything was going great until about 2-3 months ago, I started having the same problems as before, I immediately scheduled an appt with my OBGYN Dr.- he found several small cyst (golf ball size)on my right ovary but it was not a para-tubal cyst like in 2010(not sure of what kind it is this time.)  and I was having colon spasms which will cause a great amount of pain. He also found a lot of blood & fluid, which came from a hemorrhaged cyst rupture, LEFT side looked fine- no cyst.He told me to continue taking birth control & put me on some other medicine & said the blood & fluids would come out or be absorbed.. I went back a month later for my checkup, I was still in a lot of pain & when he did the vaginal ultrasound again it showed the blood & fluid draining (good sign!) & the cyst were still there but didn't seem to be growing in size (still size of golf ball), wanted me to continue medicine & follow up in 1mo(LEFT side still fine, no cyst)- I went back last thursday (a week shy of 1 mo b/c of severe pain in left side)- he did another ultrasound & found my right side still have several small cyst (size of golf ball) & my left side now has a bigger cyst measuring 4cm (size of orange)- this cyst was not there 3 weeks ago! It has came up & grown 4cm in less than 3 weeks! I'm almost certain I didn't start having pain on left side until 2 weeks ago so I'm afraid it didn't actually form until 2 weeks ago~ He told me he would probably have to do some sort of surgery b/c of the size, for me to continue medicine, he gave me a stronger pain pill & told me to be careful, no intercourse (not wanting it to rupture) & come back in a month for follow up appt.~ it's been a week since that appt & the pain seems to be getting worse, starting to feel pressure constantly & feeling nauseous every day! I still have 3 weeks to go before I go for my follow up appt & I've decided to do some research & see whats available.. there's NO family history of ovarian cyst.. my mom wants a second opinion but I trust my Dr & feel that he would do what's best. Family & friends are wanting me to get a second opinion (& I'm starting to want to) just to see what another Dr would say, since I'm on 22 yr old with no medical problems, or family history of ovarian problems. Full & partial hysterectomy has been mentioned a time or two, but there again with my age Dr doesn't want to resort to that if we can help it- neither do we! I really am having a tough time & the more I research it's bad to keep these inside of you (esp. with the left cyst growing). I am concerned that if I go back & he schedules surgery that if I postpone it due to getting a 2nd opinion it would hurt me in the long run! I don't want to change ovarian cancer, etc. (in 2010 cyst were sent to lab & came back benign.) Any advise would be greatly appreciated!!