Ovarian Cysts Community

Removal of Ovaries

I am 30 yrs of age married for 8 years with no children. I have been suffering from chocolate cyst on Left ovary and poly-cyst on the right ovary. I do not intend to have children. I have undergone laproscopy for 2 times, once on each ovary but the cyst keeps resurfacing. Can I remove my reproductive system to get rid of the cyst problem. If I do so what are the consequences I have to face (Keeping in mind the health, anxiety, mood fluctuations, sexual life etc.) Please advise as I need your help.
There are a lot of benefits to keeping your ovaries.  The hormones do more than contribute to fertility.  You should really discuss the pros and cons with your doctor.  Have you been on birth control to manage them?
The doctors will try 2save your ovaries as best they can. The last option they wil giv u is removal of your reproductive system. There are many birth control pills out there that help prevent cysts. One of them is yasmin. Speak to your gynae about your options. Good luck