Ovarian Cysts Community

Sharp pain in ribs from cyst?

I got a sharp pain within the lower part of my rib cage in my back, it started on the left side and then  went to the right side, i was wondering if it is possibly from the cyst ?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Welcome to the community. Since the ovaries sit low in the abdomen, pain would not tend to be felt in the rib cage area. Gallbladder problems can cause pain in that general area in the front which can radiate to the back. The pain would typically be felt in the center or on the right side. Of course, it could be something totally different. If your symptoms continue, you may want to consult your doctor. Hope you feel better soon.