Ovarian Cysts Community

Should I be worried about hemorrhagic cyst breaking?

I am starting to become a little concerned about my 5 cm hemorrhagic cyst rupturing.  I am not so sure if I should run on my treadmill or even be intimate.  It's kind of making me paranoid.  The gyno didn't say that but I did read it on here that someone else in a similiar situation was told not to excercise.  Should I be concerned???  With my CA125 reading 80 if this is cancerous could it lead to cancerous cells rupturing through me???  Help!!!
if i could help you i would sorry dont know about that kind of cyst i had a dermoid but i will support you i am sure someone will advise ,i am sure everything will turn out fine ,your not alone you will have freinds here on the forum .
That is sweet of you, really I wish I could have got to ask the gyno these things but you don't think of them until after the fact.  It would be nice if a doctor was on this site and able to offer advice.....  Thanks for the support maybe someone will know.