Ovarian Cysts Community

Ultrasound Results

My went in for an abdominal and transvaginal ultrasound.  That was last week exactly, last Tuesday.  If the doctor's would of found something serious, would they have contacted us already?

ANy comments?

Thank you
One would think so but I would call anyway just to get confirmation.  What was the reason for having the u/s?
Hi, and welcome to the forum.  Sometimes it takes about a week for the doctor to get the report from the radiologist.  I would call tomorrow if I were you.  I am not a patient waiter and I tend to call my doctor every few days when I have any kind of tests LOL.  Why did you have to have a tvus?  Like I said, give them a call tomorrow and keep us posted on what you find out.  

Hugs,
Kasie
It was actually my mom.  She was sent for screening purposes based on her age.  The tech told me she saw no cyst in the ovaries just a fibrous uterus.  She has always had fibroids, but I thought they disappeared after menopause. The ultrasound was done in his office, he has a machine and writes his own reports.  I know he is good about calling back.  ANyone has had any experience, please let e know

thank you