Ovarian Cysts Community

Ultrasound Results

38 yo, no pregnancies, 13 at onset of menses, healthy weight/lifestyle. I 've been having LLQ and left side pain, some constipation, gas and bloating, and painful ovulation/periods. Cycle is pretty regular, 25-30 days. My PCP prescribed a transvaginal US which was taken on day 7 of my cycle. Results: mild prominence of fundus w/ no definable lesion/fibroid apparent (9.8cm longitudinal). Two small simple, likely follicular cysts on each ovary, both left and right, about 1.6 cm X 1.5 cm all of them. Bilateral doppler blood flow to both ovaries. Tiny/small amount of free fluid in culdesac. Any issues w/ the fundus "prominence" or the free fluid? Do I need followup on this? Much appreciation for any info.
What did your doctor say after the TVUS indicated this information?  It sounds like you had some cysts that have probably resolved themselves? Maybe someone else will come along who can help but I am just curious what your doctor said about follow-up? Good Luck!