Ovarian Cysts Community

Ultrasound showed a suspicious hydrosalpinx or a paratubal cyst?

I had an IUD put in and went back to have ultrasound to check placement...it was dislodged and there was a suspicion of a hydrosalpinx but have been tested for STD and was negative....never had any symptoms of infection.  I went in for a second opinion and this Dr. confirmed the Fallopian tube seemed enlarged but it could be paratubal cysts which she said are on 15 % of the population but wouldn't know which of the two it is without a laparoscopic look under general anthsthesia . Are there anymore opinions of how to get a hydrosalpinx with no signs of infection?  I know it is possible to get during an IUD placment but still would make more sense if there had been signs of infection.. The rest of the ultrasound was normal...normal size uterus , normal ovaries
I had a paratubal cyst & it showed up as an ovarian cyst. It was the most painful thing when it twisted and I lost my left ovary & tube, mine was 10 cm. If yours is anywhere close to my size, PLEASE get it out! Don’t wait like me !
It showed up as an ovarian cyst on ultrasound to my obgyn, she didn’t know what it was til she actually went in laparoscopically. It was , terrifying but I’m okay now