Ovarian Cysts Community

Violent sudden cramping?

I don't know if I'm in the right place or not, but here we go.

Last night I was suddenly struck with a crippling cramping in my abdominal/uterus area. It was super aggressive like when I first start my period, and even though it would be incredibly early, I assumed the pain was because my period was going to start again. I developed what I think might be a yeast infection [Which I have been trying to take care of] and have been spotting faint blood since last week prior before this, and am still faintly spotting, but no period like I had expected.

The cramps were like a violent attack. My body was going numb from the pain and I felt like I was going to vomit and passout. My vision was getting warped, the whole shabang. It probably lasted for a full ten minutes before I was able to climb to the shower and chill out. After that I was fine again.

I obviously need to see a doctor. But I don't even know where to start, who to go to, etc.

If I hadn't gotten into a car accident the day before new years, money wouldn't be an issue, however now I am trying to get back on track in getting my new car, so I'm scared of seeing a doctor and them not finding anything, but still taking my money and giving me ******** to go home with. I am so scared and frustrated because I feel like no matter what I do will screw me over. If I don't go, who knows? And if I do, it's money. My biggest fear is going and them not finding anything reportable. Meanwhile, I come home looking like an overly-dramatic idiot, invalidating future mystery pains.

I don't know if it makes a difference, but I think I may have suffered from a mild concussion from the accident. Another thing I needed to seek medical help for, but couldn't, and didn't. I haven't been able to focus the same since, and before last night, I was wanting to seek a doctor to check my cognitive function.

How serious was your car accident?