Aa
A
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
6.06k Members

Violent sudden cramping?

I don't know if I'm in the right place or not, but here we go.

Last night I was suddenly struck with a crippling cramping in my abdominal/uterus area. It was super aggressive like when I first start my period, and even though it would be incredibly early, I assumed the pain was because my period was going to start again. I developed what I think might be a yeast infection [Which I have been trying to take care of] and have been spotting faint blood since last week prior before this, and am still faintly spotting, but no period like I had expected.

The cramps were like a violent attack. My body was going numb from the pain and I felt like I was going to vomit and passout. My vision was getting warped, the whole shabang. It probably lasted for a full ten minutes before I was able to climb to the shower and chill out. After that I was fine again.

I obviously need to see a doctor. But I don't even know where to start, who to go to, etc.

If I hadn't gotten into a car accident the day before new years, money wouldn't be an issue, however now I am trying to get back on track in getting my new car, so I'm scared of seeing a doctor and them not finding anything, but still taking my money and giving me ******** to go home with. I am so scared and frustrated because I feel like no matter what I do will screw me over. If I don't go, who knows? And if I do, it's money. My biggest fear is going and them not finding anything reportable. Meanwhile, I come home looking like an overly-dramatic idiot, invalidating future mystery pains.

I don't know if it makes a difference, but I think I may have suffered from a mild concussion from the accident. Another thing I needed to seek medical help for, but couldn't, and didn't. I haven't been able to focus the same since, and before last night, I was wanting to seek a doctor to check my cognitive function.

1 Responses
17033172 tn?1453181723
How serious was your car accident?
Have an Answer?
Top Women's Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.