Ovarian Cysts Community

What could be the reason For Delayed or Missed Periods?

I am a 23 aged woman,
My date for getting periods was on around 16th Feb. However, I havent got periods until today (24th).
I havent had sex or any such activities except some self satisfactions.
However, I havent got my periods and I am worried very much, what could it be?
Furthermore, I want to say that, around 15th-20th I had had some cramps which I think and feel like periodic cramps, but i am not 100% sure regarding that because during that time some members in my family also had some kind of stomach ache so I am confused if the cramp I had was periodic or similar to those that they had.

Going through some Internet Sites, I also had Aspirin and Some (ginger and such herbs) expecting to induce period but that hasnt helped yet.

So, what could possibly be the reason? Is it possible to have Periods without actually bleeding at all? (I am saying so just because I had some cramps during the due dates of my periods even though I am confused of the reason for the cramp).

I am very very much scared, and my mom has been asking me if I had my periods. So, I dont know what to say, and what could be the reason.

Please help.

Thank you in advance for any comments or help!!!
COMMUNITY LEADER
Our periods are not always like clock-work so I would not worry at this point. It will likely show up before long.
As we get older, our menstrual cycles switch up. If you don't get your menstrual cycle within a week or so, I would contact your doctor, and have it checked out. Good luck, hope it comes soon.