Ovarian Cysts Community

What could i have?

What could i have? I was sent to the ER a few weeks ago by a walk in doctor looking at my cervix and seeing thick green discharge and inflammation after i had complained about vaginal itching that came and went and BAD PELVIC PAIN. At the Er swabs and an ultrasound was done a week later my swabs all came out negative for STI’s but my ultrasound showed a large cyst on my right ovary (but the pain is mainly coming from the left? & pressure all over the pelvic area). Im still getting occasionally bad or dull everyday Pelvic pain when im not on my period and green discharge still although the tests came out negative for STI’s. my period was also 2 weeks late and only lasted 2 days finishing with brown spotting which isnt normal for me. (All pregnancy tests and ultrasound have come out negative ) (also was constipated)
Sounds to me, like cyst  or endometriosis. I would have your obgyn doctor check into further more.