Ovarian Cysts Community

What does it mean reimaging of simple left para-ovarian cyst , no free fluid ?

I am pregnant with twins and in one ultrasound they did it was written : reimaging of simple left para-ovarian cyst , no free fluid
What does that mean and does it affect my pregnancy ?  
COMMUNITY LEADER
Just as most ovarian cysts are benign so are most para-ovarian cysts. From what I have read, they don't usually need intervention / surgery. They look for the presence of free fluid (in the pelvis) as one of the traits that may be indicative of cancer. The fact that there is "no free fluid" is good. Hopefully, your doctor will explain this to you.